Tuesday, September 17, 2013

"I believe I can fly"

In the music video of  “I believe I can fly”, R Kelly is singing in a few different scenes. He starts of in a wide-open cornfield and then moves into a big forest. These scenes highlight on the gigantic amount of space between the earth and the sky. R Kelly uses the scenes in his music video to show the everlasting possibilities of the things he could do. The beat of the song is very constant and persistent showing the qualities you need in order to achieve one’s goals. In R Kelly's lyrics he repeats "If I can see it, then I can do it. If I just believe it, there's nothing to it" a few times which tells everyone that this is a very important part of the song. This part of this song, like the rest, is inspirational, letting all the people who listen to it that they could do whatever they set their mind to as long as they believe in them selves.

No comments:

Post a Comment