Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Social Media Account

After doing a lot of looking around and narrowing down my choices, I think I found a social media account to do my unit 3 essay on. Miranda Lambert who is a country singer and is also married to Blake Shelton. Miranda Lambert's Facebook page is filled with recent updates, photos and interactions. She has many photos at an animal shelter and many links for adoptable dogs. This shows that she loves animals and wants to help them. Miranda likes to put post on her Facebook about the cities she is visiting for her tours. This could just mean that she's a rock star or that she also likes to travel. Her biography on Facebook also gives you a great sense of what she's like. Overall I think/hope her account will be good for this unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment